The Website Owner respects the Users' right to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable laws – the laws of the Republic of Latvia and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter – the Regulation) and other laws.
How the User's personal data may be collected or received
The Website may collect or receive the User's personal data when using the Website's services.
The User's personal data is collected solely for the purpose of providing the services offered by the Website and only to the extent necessary for the provision of those services.
User's personal data the Website Owner may collect
The Website Owner may collect the following personal data of the User through the services offered by the Website: name, surname, personal identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address. In addition, the User may voluntarily provide other data related to the User in connection with the User's questions or comments.
How the User's personal data collected is used
The Website Owner uses the User's personal data to:
- provide the services offered by the Website;
- respond to Users' comments or questions;
- diagnose technical problems.
At the time of collection of the personal data, the Website Owner provides the data subject with information about the legitimate interests of the Website Owner or of a third party where the processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
How the User's personal data may be disclosed
The Website Owner does not sell, rent or exchange the User's personal data. The Website Owner may disclose the User's personal data only to:
- Public authorities or other third parties in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Latvia and the Regulation;
- Legal or natural persons who have registered on the Website as service providers (hereinafter – the Service Providers) and who use the Website for the provision of their services.
International data transfer
Personal data collected by the Website Owner about the User is not transferred to countries outside the EU and EEA.
Duration of storage of the User's personal data
The Website Owner will process the User's personal data for as long as at least one of the following circumstances exists:
- while the User uses the service;
- the retention period of the personal data is established by or results from the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union;
- as long as it is necessary for the exercise and protection of the Website Owner's legitimate interests; d) until the User's consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn.
How the User's personal data is protected
The Website Owner takes appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data provided by the User from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised access and use.
The User has the right to request the Website Owner to access and rectify or erase his/her personal data, or to restrict or object to the processing of his/her data, as well as the right to data portability.
Links to other websites
The rights provided for by law may include the right to access the User's personal data processed by the Website Owner, the right to rectify, erase or block such personal data and the right to object to certain data processing operations. In order to exercise these rights, the User must submit a written request using the contact details provided in the section "How to contact the Website Owner".
The Website User has the right to lodge an application for the use of personal data with a supervisory authority if the User considers that the processing of personal data violates his/her rights and interests under applicable laws and regulations.
How to contact the Website Owner