1. The website www.piearsta.lv ((hereinafter – the Website) collects data about visitors to the Website, thereby enabling the Website's operator to assess how useful the Website is and how it could be improved.
2. The data controller that collects data about visitors to the Website is SIA “BlueBridge Technologies” , Reg.No.40003932716, (hereinafter – the Controller).
3. Controller's address: Raunas iela 41C, Riga, LV-1039, e-mail email@example.com, phone: 67615159.
4. The Controller is constantly improving the Website with the aim of improving its use, so the Controller needs to know what information is important to visitors to the Website, how often they visit the Website, what devices and browsers they use, what region visitors come from, and what content they prefer to read.
5.The Controller uses Google Analytics, which enables the Controller to analyse how visitors use the Website. You can find out more about the basic principles of Google Analytics on Google's website at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=lten&ref_topic=6157800. The Controller uses the data collected for its legitimate interests, to improve the understanding of the needs of visitors to the Website and to improve the accessibility of the information made public by the Controller. The visitor may stop the collection of data by Google Analytics at any time, as described šeit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. The server hosting the Website may record the requests sent by the visitor (device, browser, IP address used, date and time of access). The data referred to in this paragraph are used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Website and to investigate possible security incidents. The collection of the data referred to in this paragraph is based on the legal interest of the Controller in ensuring the technical availability and integrity of the Website.
7. Cookies are small files which, each time a visitor visits the Website, are stored by the browser on the visitor's computer to the extent specified in the browser settings of the visitor's computer. Certain cookies are used to select and tailor the information and advertisements offered to the visitor based on the content that the visitor has viewed in the past, and thus make the use of the Website simple, convenient and individually tailored to the visitor. Further information about cookies, as well as how to delete and manage them, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
10. Statistical data about visitors to the Website may only be accessed by employees of the Controller who are responsible for the analysis of such data.
11.Unless otherwise stated, cookies are stored until the action for which they were collected is performed, after which they are deleted.
12. In the event that the Controller's Website has a forum or comment option, in such case, the IP address is stored on the Website, as well as the data provided by the visitor. Cookies containing this data may be saved for one year for your convenience (so that you do not have to write a new one next time).
13.The Controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations of the European Union, including Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
14.The Controller reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. It is the responsibility of the visitor to the Website to independently check the content of the Website for changes to the Terms. .